Hi,
I am looking to join a team and/or server as a dev. I am very fluent in c# as it is my day time job.
However, I am still very new to the ServUo/RunUo world.

Last edited:
@danzar, it might also help if you mention what types of shards you're interested in. Roleplay, PVP, any specific Era you'd like to work with? Or just interested in keeping your coding skills sharp in your off time?

@danzar, it might also help if you mention what types of shards you're interested in. Roleplay, PVP, any specific Era you'd like to work with? Or just interested in keeping your coding skills sharp in your off time?

I give people props who are good at coding! I only fooled around for a few hours today, trying custom codes that people have made and adding the files to the game.. and even that took a little work to understand. haha.

@m309 Good point, I am interested in any type of Share type (pvp, pvm, pvp-mix, etc..) and any Era.
I played hardcore from the release and though out T2A era. Then off and on since then (with years passing between plays).
I have always enjoyed the game and would love to help create some really cool items for it when I am not working.

@m309 Good point, I am interested in any type of Share type (pvp, pvm, pvp-mix, etc..) and any Era.
I played hardcore from the release and though out T2A era. Then off and on since then (with years passing between plays).
I have always enjoyed the game and would love to help create some really cool items for it when I am not working.

As I said, if you'd like to shoot me a message. I am looking for help to bring my shard to life.. are you available to talk?

Depending on what you like to do we could use sone help at Aeternum. Anyway my coadmin is managin the staff so if you are interested I can refer you to him.

Back