Hey there,

Aeternum is looking for some help in world building. Would be nice if you speak german and if you are willing to spent some hours a week for building some stuff.
You should be skilled in using Centred or Centred+, very accurated in building stuff and open minded.
We are using a complete overhaul of the Ultima Online graphics with thousands of custom arts and thousands that will come.
The project is a high fantasy one including some steampunk elements. So we will have elves, dwarves, orcs besides the human races.
Since we are already done with the storyline of the world and building the map etc. the next step would be the release of the homepage to show our status. The project is very ambitious, so we really need people that love worldbuilding and of course that like to learn a lot about it( since we are using diagonal tles and a lot of details people are often overwhelmed by the amount of new stuff (currently ~30k of complete new graphics)..
We have three designers on hand and 3 world builders, which is way to few for such a huge project.
Also we cover a complete concept team and some scripters, but wew are not at this point at the moment, cause we want to finish concepting before (to stop this confusing part when nobody knows what to do exactly^^).

Some additional information about the project:

- founded in 2014
- over 30k coustom graphics
- 15 active staff members
- 2 administrators covering all parts of the project
- homepage in development (nearly finished) with complete custom design and unique features (like handpainted illustrations/ interactive worldmap, etc)
- unique gamedesign with tons of features available
- new animations (small waterfalls, etc)
- semiclassical high fantasy setting with steampunk elements
- role play project
- will have complete new gumps, extended file size, custom lightning, etc
- hard working team which can offer help in nearly any case

Some screenshots:

gro%C3%9Ferhof-jpg.4822

im-gr%C3%BCnen-png.4823
SumpflandschaftEruweron1.jpg

Very Nice Project! Sadly i am not able to get Centred to work .....

aber ich hoffe das wird was! Interessiert mich auf jedenfall :)

Hi Marcel,
bei Centred kann ich dir eventuell auch helfen, wenn du mitmachen möchtest, ich habe da schon allerlei erlebt was Installationsprobleme angeht. Kannst dich also gerne melden auch via ICQ. Ich kann auch Support über TS leisten.

Btw: Anyone needing Support to build new graphics for UO, I would glady offer some via TS if needed.

We are open for english speaking worldbuilders aswell, due to the fact we decided to open up to the english speaking community. So if you are interested please send me a message.

Cheers

Hi I would be interested in being a world builder. The screen shots look amazing and I would love to see what you would like to be all built to make your shard come alive.

it s looking very cool. i wish to join you but my computer graphic adaptor fuck up. centred working slowly :(

Back