Hello,

Is there any way to contact a server master who is active on the UO: Ruins & Riches custom server project? His blog unfortunately contains no obvious elements for the contact.

Please PM if you are the person who is active behind the aforementioned project.

Attachments

• w.jpg
    w.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Mangar is the current keeper of Ruins and Riches but as far as I know he is only on the RUNUO forums.

What a weird and suspicious request with no context. Cyberstalking would be my guess.

There is so much bizzare fallacious illogicality in this post it makes me sick even replying to it.

What makes you special enough to introduce you in the context which is aimed to be private for a specific person?

Secondly, the post was aimed at a specific person, who may freely choose to PM or not if he so wishes.

Thirdly, the context is enough for a basic kindergarten deduction to suspect a professional interest as a person was introduced by a manner of his occupation.

Wow! Cyberstalking with a huge side of rage. No wonder there isn't any contact info on the blog. I can see the future now, and it looks like a restraining order.

Yeah, yikes.

Djeryv is the former dev for UO Odyssey, which is the root for R&R. Don't know if he still hangs around, I've seen him pop up helping people.

Back