Hello Everyone!

First of all a little info about me:

I am Marcel 31 Years old from Germany, i am used to play Ultima Online for a long time 10 Years+! I have been Playing Everquest 1 for a few years and now i am playing WoW a bit :)

Now about the Team:
Right now we are 2 and we are looking to grow up a Little with our Team so we are looking for some Staff Members (no Scripting Required), Ingame Staff // Testers // Quest Builder // Wiki // Homepage // Forum management

want to mention:

- Server is running on a Root Server in a Datacenter 24/7 over 10mbit connection
- a good amount of Custom Scripts installed
- Centred++ Server running to modificate the Maps (on my HomeServer right now)
- Patching tool for our Clients
- Server is running up to the High Sea Expansion and we are NONE PVP only in a Custom Builded Arena you can Fight each other!

Little List of Changes // Specials:

- Felucca is changed to Trammel Rules
- PVP only in the Custom Event Arena
- Lower Durability Lose on Weapons / Shields / Armor
- Diablo Sockel System with HP DEX etc Bonus
- Rare Sockel Armor Drops
- Special Armor which comes already Blessed (in Custom Dungeons)
- Levelable Weapons which will also drop in the Newbie Dungeon (work in Progress)
- Support Ticket System up and Running so we can help our Players even outside our Main Play Time!
- World is Limited to Trammel / Felucca / Ilsh

If your up to working together with others in a nice Team feel free to join the Discord Channel https://discord.gg/sVNRJ9x or you can PM me here on the Boards!

Don't be Shy if you don't have C# skills that's no Problem the most Stuff that needs to be done now is ingame and writeing stuff but we sort that out on Discord or in PMs!

Yours Sincerly

MarcelMan

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

wr are looking for a Quest Builder and a Website Builder with WoltLab
also someone with a few great ideas for Achivments would rock :)

Our Client Adjustments will be done on 3th December then we will Upload our Client! And open the Doors

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

wr are looking for a Quest Builder and a Website Builder with WoltLab
also someone with a few great ideas for Achivments would rock :)

Our Client Adjustments will be done on 3th December then we will Upload our Client! And open the Doors
how are you doing and did you get your server up

looking for Testers right now and yep Server is up and running since months but now we looking for Players

Hello i am still here!

Recent Changes i have made:
- added Squire Pets to work together with the Player
- added Evolution Weapons and Armor
- changed the Loot to have much less Trash loot so Players have a easier Life (also got the Master Loot Storage so .loot does the Magic)

Currently working on the Dungeon // Monsters to drop the Evolution stuff and on 3 different Armor sets of Evolution style tier 1 2 3

Back