I need a tool like an interior decorator that opens a gump where I can create xmlspawner templates and store them into a list that I can search through. For example I want to create a spawner named "Silver #1" and set the spawns to multiple creatures vulnerable to silver slayer. I would save it to the list and then when ever I wanted to I could just click the tool and paste that spawner into the world THEN manually set amounts by hand. This will be used to cut down on time it takes to spawn map dramatically and I wont spawn my map without it lol. Someone help please I'm looking to pay this is for hire.

I cannot do that, but in the mean time you can make a few xml spawner templates. Make the spawner 'movable true', carry a backpack of all your templates. Dupe as needed, just change them make to 'movable false'. Not what you are looking for... but a time saver nonetheless.

That was my original idea but it's just so inconvenient. I planned to have bags and bags of them with statues next to them indicating the type of mob blah blah blah. If I could find someone to make this im sure it would be a hit throughout the community... I have to have atleast 10 spawners for each slayer type. To many items i need this script lol

maybe theres a manual way to do it like do you know if i can create a spawner and save a template to a script and then i could type something like [add xmlspawner silver1 ?

yeah but does it allow me to place it in any location? from what i understand it allows me to save it but it will be loaded into the same location.
I'll have look at it and maybe I can create my own script or something.

out of pure laziness and lack of motivation I came up with a solution to my problem... First its a simple macro... i hit a key and it drops a spawner and opens the gump... Second (I'm just now starting this) edit the add menu to list all mobs by slayer group as this is most important when spawning for post AOS shards... I will post my changes when done for anyone who wants them.

Back