So I'm pretty sure what I'm looking for is a AOS shard, I've looked up all sorts of things to try to do this for quite a while and it's driving me crazy. So I'm posting this here for some much needed help to how I would edit the scripts for the game. Here is the main two things that I can't seem to figure out how I want things to be on my shard:

1. Fel,Tram(dungeons),T2A world only.
2. Loot and weapons system that has the weapons such as vanqs,silvers,power etc. and the armors that are invul, guarding, durable etc.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I've ran into many many forum posts and I guess they just are broke down into detail enough for I tried everything and it won't do it. Like for instance I try to just delete the areas in the public moongate script and it goes crazy with errors. The same with the loot system where I go to just delete the new style weapons but don't know how to add the weapons and armor that I would like.

you could make it so Ish and Malas and other locations cant be gated to and dont spawn them this should also help with loot and anything sold take of vendors.you would have to make the other stuff not craftable also just take them outta the gump menu.

When you take sites out of the public moongates, take them out of the lists. Removing them anywhere else would cause the issues.
Otherwise, just force it to use UOR moongate lists instead of other ones. (eg lines 379-398 delete all but line 397; lines 413-432 delete all but line 431)
And for the sake of all things good, mind your commas. All but the last entry in a list must be followed by a comma!

Thank you kindly for your replies. I have another idea that I thought up that maybe someone could help with. I would like to make it so an account is bound to one guild only. Any thoughts on how to do that?

Back