Hi,

i am looking to Team Up with some people, right now i got a shard hidden in my Pocket:) the Scripts are set, the actual plan would be to build a Custom Newbie Dungeon, a Luna Basement Shop, a few Custom Vendors and then i would like to update Stuff as Players play, in my opinion it`s nicer to Update stuff as ppl play then to invite ppl to a full finished world without any future changes (ppl think there is no more work beeing done).
Most important work that needs to be done is the Patching Software......

- Right now i am useing Centred+ for the Mapping stuff
- UOFiddler for Creatures / Items
- Server right now only my HomeServer (Linux Root Server Avaible with Domain going to be the Shard Server when Release)
- Ingame stuff can be made as usually but i mostly use Pandorabox

maybe your interested and we could work together on the Project?
best to Contact me here or Email [email protected]
i am German and English

seeya!

Marcel

right now working on a newbie dungeon (Bosses are ready) today we are creating the dungeon.
Next we finish the Client side Patcher and move the Server on our Root Server which is Located in a huge Datacenter so we get rid of my Homeserver for for the Beta:)

We are still searching for more Team Members as we are looking forward to start filling the Wiki System with informations and to work out more ideas for the Shard!

Feel free to contact me!

just a little update:) I am still there we finished our Patcher Software yesturday so we can give out our Client really soon as we can Update everything after duo to the Patcher:) The Plan is to Update the Maps step by step so ppl are already there and can see / test / enjoy each change right away instead of getting a Update of the WHOLE UO Map which is wayyyy to much input right at start!

We just started working on getting the Server Running on our Linux Root Server, as soon as that finishes we will Release with what we have so far and Update the Website Wiki Forum as we go!

Have a great day everyone and for your info i am still looking for help:) with kinda everything Map / Deco / Custom Creatures and Armor / Forum (made but needs to be Administrated) / Website (Site is already made just need to change the look a bit)

Seeya

Marcel

Our Patcher is now packed into the Client, so we will post the Client real soon as we are able to Update everything at anytime we want!

duo to our Patcher which automaticly starts UOS / Razor when finished patching as you choose! So stay tuned we packing the Client as i write here and it will be able to download by Sunday evening:)

We are still here and Working on the Shard if anyone wants to help we are here:) feel free to contact me

Our Discord Channel! https://discord.gg/zDSeTEs

Small Info:

- Our Team is now 5 People Strong
- Server running on a Linux Root in a German big Datacenter
- right we are Working on our Custom Luna Basement Shop // Newbie Trainingsroom // Newbie (mini) Dungeon
- Website, Wiki, Forum installed we are about to fill it with infos

Future Plans:
- work on the Newbie Mini Dungeon to make it bigger
- Add a Custom Quest to the Newbie Dungeon
- Continue Work on the Website and the Player Wiki + Forum

Last edited:
Update:
we Finished our Server tests and installed the most scripts we want!

Custom Parts:
- Bazaar is under construction almost done tho
- Hue Room is done
- Trainingsroom is under construction (building done, Spawning in progress)
- Newbie Dungeon Builded Decorating started, in progress

Scripts
- Working on 3 more scripts to get them working then the Script side should be okay for the Start

We are still looking for Helpers if there are any :)

Hello Everyone, i just want to let everyone know my Shard is still alive :) and i am building slowly on it as i couldnt find ppl to team up with me with some Duration... we had a Hard time in Januar due to a confusing problem which Wiped the Shard 3x in the Building/Testing Phase so no players were hit by it but the Team couldnt handle a wipe and were pissed! Well that is 100% fixed since 2 Month as i worked on that issue with all my Focus for 2 weeks about and found the result and sorted it!

Plans right now:

- Change the Website to a other System (get rid of Joomla) sept someone feels like editing the old site
- Sort the Newbie Gameplay Guide
- Add some Newbie Quests
- Add some Newbie Rewards
- finish the first Custom Dungeon with mini Raid Named Monsters for the Newbie people
- Build the Reward Vendor that sells the Special Items which will be Paid with Raid Tokens (Soulbound)
- Sort the Soulbound option for Special Rewards

- Work on the Players Wiki Page

Our Server is Located in a German Datacenter with 24/7 Uptime (no inhomeServer)

running on a Linux Root Server

so even when i am not there people can work on the Shard anytime!

Feel free to contact me via:

https://discord.gg/TB3ZTpu (Discord)
here on the Website

Back