Looking to try out a few shards

Shay Solette

Aug 25, 2014
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
shaysolette.wordpress.com
Shard Name
No Shard Yet
I have been away from the UO freeshard community for a little while, and I am looking to get back into it by trying out a few shards. I like roleplaying and well balanced pvp. I want to be able to use my current client, which is the most recent, fully patched classic client. I don't want to have 15 different versions of the UO client installed to play on different shards. I don't really care for unlimited skills/stats etc. Part of the appeal of Ultima Online to me is having to balance your skill choices, and rely on others for skills you don't have. I believe unlimited skills leads to an anti-social style of play. Community is the most import thing to me in a game. If this sounds like your shard, let me know, and I will check it out!

Reactions: Marcel

Mogster

Nov 7, 2013
www.uoexpanse.com
Shard Name
The Expanse
I genuinely can't think of many shards that don't supply their own patch for clients. That's going to be a hard find, I'm afraid to say. And you have very valid point about the potential for anti-social play. However, with the meagre numbers of people actually playing UO right now (Or just clustering on the shards they've invested in for months/years), not providing the ability to play independently of other people can pretty much kill any place trying to bring players in to their low pop shard.

Damion52

Jun 10, 2014
www.uoepidemic.com
Shard Name
Ultima Online Epidemic
Come join us on UO Epidemic. New players do have the option to get 1 7x skillball to make a tamer and start making cash to train up other characters but it doesn't take away from training characters, it is more of a quick jump start into playing the game. The stat cap is 225 and skill cap is 700. There are many different things to do from training up your evolution dragon, doing champion spawns, fighting mini bosses, gambling (poker, slots, deal or no deal), completing hunter quests, digging up treasure, looking for davey jones on the high seas, hunt for spawnable rares, a King of the Hill PvP Event every 4 hours in Bucs Den and even building up your very own city!

Login: UOEpidemic.com
Port: 2593
Clients 7.0.15.1 - 7.0.30.1 supported
www.UOEpidemic.com

Actarus

Oct 28, 2014
Shard Name
UOTale
If you search Little and Friendly Shard, UOTale is your Shard !!

UOTale have SA and HS and is few Custom, Friendly GM and Player.

Join in and you never Forgot !!

Login : "login.uotale.it" Port 2593

www.uotale.it

zolo8

Oct 13, 2013
Shard Name
idoc
Hello - We run a simple shard around the Mondains Legacy time period but with many new features and customs.

Come take a look - Mondains.com

Not download or patch required.

Henry.

arphile

Apr 24, 2014
얌새기월드
www.youtube.com
Shard Name
Arphile
Donate
Donate money to this user
Wr have a lot of Custom Systems based on High seas expension.
and a lot of patch too.
Come to homepage and look. htttp://refresh.nflint.com/
Client 7.0.35.6~ Supported.

Rex

Feb 4, 2015
aphotos_3_dropbox_com_t_2_AAA7ekrhY9vw3jxsluzbc_ILwwRvoSj_RSKW039a82ecfdf1ed151affae318c96ef41.png

"I want to be able to use my current client, which is the most recent, fully patched classic client. "
You will need our client patches, we make it easy with a launcher that updates new files automatically.

"I like roleplaying and well balanced pvp "
We fit this very well with enforced roleplay and also balanced pvp.

"I don't really care for unlimited skills/stats etc. "
Technically we offer unlimited skill, but it takes a power gamer to unlock ~800 skill cap after about 4 months of play, the rate is exponentially slower. So there is the possibility and room to to expand but not very much.

"Community is the most import thing to me in a game. If this sounds like your shard, let me know, and I will check it out!"
I'd like to think we have an excellent community.

You can get started and try the shard by following the connection instructions here.
http://www.13thrones.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=952

TwilightRaven

Oct 29, 2016
Pennsylvania
Shard Name
Guardia
HI!

Come join my shard, Guardia. It doesn't require a custom patch, but there are a lot of great things going on. I have a floating city, metal mounts, and various other things. I'm working on a training arena right now. We just started and are definitely looking for new members!
email me at: [email protected]