Is there a way to stop client showing the new model instead of the old one? Like, when I create an npc and change their body to that of lord british, some new model of british comes up instead of the old one.

When I look at the data in UOFiddler the old model is still there. But for some reason some new model comes up in game...

I'm using 2d client. 7.0.45.82

Thanks.

I'm not sure, if they changed it so the bodyvalue is now associated with the new lord brit animation...may not be possible.

What about the old lord brit robe? The one you put on and it makes you look like Lord British. Probably does the same thing but it's worth a shot

It shows in gump but no change to body. Oh well guess I'll have to create a look alike. Need british for storyline :/

*sigh* I freaking hate what they did with the storyline after LB left. The person, not the character. It's like as soon as he was out of Origin they had to remove him from the game. And you know what? They did :) From July 15 of 1986 until April 21 of 2007, Richard Garriott held a trademark on the name "Lord British". When he left Origin, the name left with him. Reference: http://tmsearch.uspto.gov/bin/showfield?f=doc&state=4805:6ep5yv.2.2

I know, I'm a total nerd for Ultima :) I even met LB once in 2002 in Austin. I interviewed him for my high school senior project paper. Until the day I married my wife it was the highlight of my life.

Back