so got bored and messing with having a npc type as a packslave they grab off the ground follow orders only problem is they cant be lored so no idea when they need to be fed or any of their stats which is needed for them since they will spawn and tame with random stats and stuff ,, Anyone have a fix or a direction to look to be able to lore them ???
We are also running on JustUo

Attachments

• femalepack.cs
    3.6 KB · Views: 4
@Neshoba
Finally had a chance to check this out- for justuo/ runuo- try adding this is bodytable- in servuo I added it in bodyTable.cfg( I was able to lore with this)

Add a new Entry at the bottom(be sure to use Tab not space)
#NewPack
606 Animal #FemalePackSlave

Also it was spawning blue health bar -which being an animal don't think you would want?
Changed to :
fame 0
karma 200

You have to double click the mobile to get the pack to open- you might check the packhorse for the GetContextMenu to add

don't get Players paperdoll I added for the male and female elf and male and female human it worked You can lore the packslaves but Players don't have a paperdoll anymore

pack and everthing works like it should its just adding to bodytable screws up players paperdolls so they don't open

(edit) found this in mercenary script

}
break;
case (int)Commands.Stats:
from.SendGump( new AnimalLoreGump( this ) );
break;
case (int)Commands.Unload:
Say("I shall give you everything in my pack.");
{
List<Server.Item> items = Backpack.Items;

for ( int i = items.Count - 1; i >= 0; --i )
{
from.AddToBackpack( (Item)items );
}
}
not sure if it will work or where to add it

this is in the slave/squire script
break;
case (int)SlaveCommands.Stats:
from.SendGump( new SlaveLoreGump( this, from, SlaveLorePage.Stats ) );
break;

Last edited:
check the packhorse script or the packmule which I released it will show where to add it, you will need to remove that from the bodytable then for sure. Maybe a more scripter with more experience can figure out the whole human bodyvalue. As I'm not even sure if it could be listed in basecreature either. Sorry :)

checked all of that tried the above clips and changed them several times and it doesn't work so still stuck tryin to figure this out anyone have idea or a direction to look or go ??? everthing works like it should on the npc packslaves but I need to either get a stats gump for them or a lore gump for them so player can see stats and when to feed ,, the gumps is where Im at a loss as to what to do

In AnimalLore.cs find:
if (c.Body.IsAnimal || c.Body.IsMonster || c.Body.IsSea)

change it to
if (c.Body.IsAnimal || c.Body.IsMonster || c.Body.IsSea || c is FemalePackSlave)

It should let the lore gump pop up for it even though it hasn't been added to the bodytables.

+ Skills/AnimalLore1.1.cs:
CS1061: Line 43: 'Server.Body' does not contain a definition for 'IsFemalePackSlave' and no extension method 'IsFemalePackSlave' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Body' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 43: 'Server.Body' does not contain a definition for 'IsKajiraEFPackSlave' and no extension method 'IsKajiraEFPackSlave' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Body' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 43: 'Server.Body' does not contain a definition for 'IsKajiraHFPackSlave' and no extension method 'IsKajiraHFPackSlave' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Body' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 43: 'Server.Body' does not contain a definition for 'IsKajirusHMPackSlave' and no extension method 'IsKajirusHMPackSlave' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Body' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 43: 'Server.Body' does not contain a definition for 'IsKajirusEMPackSlave' and no extension method 'IsKajirusEMPackSlave' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Body' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
CS1061: Line 43: 'Server.Body' does not contain a definition for 'IsMalePackSlave' and no extension method 'IsMalePackSlave' accepting a first argument of type 'Server.Body' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.
added them to the bodytable this is the file with changes also We are running on JustUo
Before adding to bodytable was different errors after adding to bodytable got above error
+ Skills/AnimalLore.cs:
CS1519: Line 74: Invalid token 'else' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1519: Line 76: Invalid token '(' in class, struct, or interface member declaration
CS1022: Line 80: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected
CS1022: Line 388: Type or namespace definition, or end-of-file expected

Attachments

• AnimalLore1.1.cs
    16.7 KB · Views: 1
This is really great :) Visam
Add it exactly as this || c is FemalePackSlave)
So body isn't used and a space after is
Worked for me just tested
So the line finished would look as this

if (c.Body.IsAnimal || c.Body.IsMonster || c.Body.IsSea || c is FemalePackSlave)

ah ok :p will try it tomoro with out as much confusion goin on here
[doublepost=1545267674][/doublepost]added it and readded it to make sure I did it right got these errors (using JUSTUO)
In AnimalLore.cs find:
if (c.Body.IsAnimal || c.Body.IsMonster || c.Body.IsSea)

change it to

if (c.Body.IsAnimal || c.Body.IsMonster || c.Body.IsSea || c Is FemalePackSlave)

Errors:
+ Skills/AnimalLore.cs:
CS1026: Line 43: ) expected
CS1023: Line 43: Embedded statement cannot be a declaration or labeled state
ment
CS1002: Line 43: ; expected
CS1525: Line 43: Invalid expression term ')'
CS1002: Line 43: ; expected
CS1525: Line 63: Invalid expression term 'else'
CS1002: Line 63: ; expected
tryin to add anymore give more errors is 6 packslaves Im tryin to get lore gump for,,, what am Im missing for this to work ??
401 FemalePackSlave
605 KajiraEFPackSlave
401 KajiraHFPackSlave
400 KajirusHMPackSlave
606 KajirusEMPackSlave
400 MalePackSlave
(edit) please explain what You did if You fix this

Attachments

• AnimalLore.cs
    16.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Awsome thank You Visam and Milva the error was still on My part for not payin attention to what I put in and saved

c is FemalePackSlave || c is KajiraEFPackSlave ) this works and I made a note of it to use later and made a note stating to check spelling

Back