I've seen many people who rely on the toolbar while posting a message.
I'm here to say that you have been selling your selves short.
There is a whole slew of cool and interesting things you can do if you learn the proper 'codes'

http://www.servuo.com/help/bb-codes

So stop selling your self short and start typing!

Really man??? You're referring to me ain't ya?.?. LOL Ya watching me? How ya know if I type or click. ROFLMAO :p

You're referring to me ain't ya?
I was not referring to any specific person. I know that quite a few members here in the ServUO community rely upon the toolbar.
There is actually a bunch of other neat things you can find on that BBCodes page other then the typical toolbar defaults. Like Sliders, Tabs and Accordions just to name a few.
And I promise I do not watch or stalk any of the ServUO members. That would be plain creepy!

Sliders, tabs, and accordions are on the toolbar now. Basically everything on that page was added to the toolbar and fixed yesterday. Although the way the code tags work isn't covered on that page, or with the toolbar. You can actually post xml, css, ect. By specifying the type in the code tag.

Example:
[code=css]
body
{
background-color:#b0c4de;
}
[/code]

Results:
CSS:
body
{
   background-color:#b0c4de;
}

I had not realized that Insanity updated the toolbar to include all these great forum codes and features.
I suppose my OP is a bit void now. Though it can still be used to show good examples of what each of the things are and how they can be used.

Well I'm sure some will still check out your link, I'm just happy to see some use the toolbar and post error's in code instead of pictures :)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I seen my name on that page OMG OMG OMG OMG <3 ;)

That is pretty sexy I must admit there is a lot we can do.

Back