1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Loving this community!

Discussion in 'New Join Forum' started by roblane777, May 3, 2014.

1. roblane777

roblane777 New Member

Hey, folks! Allow myself to introduce.....myself? Lol. Name is Rob - long time UO player (44 yrs old) and have tinkered with RunUO on and off over the years as well. Just wanted to say I love this ServUO community. Lots of helpful (and talented) peeps here. I do admire u guys & gals who have the creativity and script-writing skills that make this all possible. You are keeping a legendary game not just alive - but GROWING! Kudos to you

-rob

2. Milva

Admin Moderator

Welcome robland777 to ServUO :)

3. Hank

Hank Active Member

Welcome, rob to the ServUO community. The preservation of uo is definitely one of the reason I love the servuo community. Whether they know it or not through their actions help add another layer to the preservation of a game I hold dear to my heart.

4. Kalamus

Kalamus Active Member

Welcome to ServUO :).

5. Abigor

Abigor Member

Welcome!