So playing around with adding new critters (graphics) to the client side and having some success with it all. (Thanks to all the tutes out there.) Anyway, So I think about it, "What would i really like to see in game?" I knew in an instant. A War Elephant! Yea, you know the one. A giant Beast like the Oliphant in Lord of the Rings... So I go on a quest looking for a decent graphic to use. Found several candidates, but after a few ~meh~ candidates, I found him! Epic little graphic of a War Elephant with armored tusks, Colored blanket, etc. I was like, "Oh HELL YA". So I go through the motions of converting everything, get him all loaded up in game and got myself pumped thinking, "This is going to be EPIC!!"

[justif]Elephant.jpg [/justif]

The good news is I can feed him for a month on a bag of Circus Peanuts....

Is that where that is from? I knew it looked familiar.
Honestly, don't have a explicit 'Plan' for it. Currently it is in my little Cryptozoo of UO critters. I may go through the motions of trying to increase it's stature by a good measure at some point. :)

Age of empires has all the necessary graphics for movement (9 directions + animations), so that's perfect.

That had to be a shock for sure! :)

For sure. I was going for '>EPIC<' and ended up with, "D'awwwwwww" lulz

Age of empires has all the necessary graphics for movement (9 directions + animations), so that's perfect.

Yup. Good ole Isometric graphics. (AOE. Civilization, Infinity, etc) Piddled around with Isometric graphics a long while back when I was seriously into 3D modeling. I ended up sticking with the 3D side of things. Still learning how it all works in UO currently. Fiddling with adding a couple new types of dragons at the moment. Baffled cause I loaded 'em into Anim5, set the bodyconv to point at the new animation. Can see fine in Fiddler, but not in game. I'll figure it out sooner or later. :)

It would be neat as a vanity type pet, set immortal :)

Probably, but since I'm the only one in my little world.... Kinda moot. hehe

Reminds me of that Russian themed DirectTV commercial with the Giraffe

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LOLz

Back