Hey All, I am working with the UltimaLive system *I know it's not completly stable* but in anycase, I am using it to do some custom things i am working on adding in a 7th map to my system as i am looking at making a whole starting area specified just for miners themselves, this allowing them to actually tunnel and mine and make there own caverns and such... i have been able to get everything working other then adding on the Map's i got the maps in but they are not registering correctly i keep getting errors when i try to transition to the map itself, now what i was wodnering is if that do the MAP files need to be in .UOP format and linked to the clients somehow or can i still use them as .mul files and hope do i go bout having the clients read them without crashing my sever?? If anyone knows how to do this please let me know as i have been working on this thing for 2 days now and dont want to abandon what i am trying to do..

Thank you

Okay Kewl that solves one problem for me :) now to convert the new Mul File to UOP and hope that fixes the issues thanx so much i really do appritate it

Back