kuoushi submitted a new resource:

Matterbridge Connector - Bridges chat from ServUO to Matterbridge chat services

A matterbridge connector for ServUO servers.

This library will allow ServUO server owners to relay chat to and from any of the chat services that Matterbridge supports.

Please bring any issues up here and I will do my best to address them, but I can't guarantee any speed in doing so, nor can I guarantee that I will be able to offer support or entertain new feature requests.

For detailed installation instructions, please refer to the...

Read more about this resource...

Hmm trying to set this up but can't seem to get it working, and I just get this spammed in the console:
C#:
An error occured deserializing the response.

Strange! Are you on pub58? I'll be able to help in a day or so, but will start investigating when I get a moment.

No worries. I'm on Pub 57.

Played around with this a bit more, tried disabling the chat system and reenabling it, neither seems to fix the console spam.

I also was thinking will this work with Knives Chat? I was looking at the code and it looks like it won't, but I could be wrong.

Last edited:
No worries. I'm on Pub 57.

Played around with this a bit more, tried disabling the chat system and reenabling it, neither seems to fix the console spam.

I also was thinking will this work with Knives Chat? I was looking at the code and it looks like it won't, but I could be wrong.
Did you ever figure out how to get it working for Pub 57?

Back