quik question, is there a way to merge scripts like say playermobile.cs with a newer version i downloaded and only merge the parts that are different from the new one to incorporate into my original one? any help would be appreciated.

from what i understand, if you download the actual GitHub program, it allows you to "push and pull" changes between your current script and what's only GitHub.

otherwise, use WinMerge to display the two scripts side by side and it will highlight what parts are different and you can either manually change things or let it make the changes for you. but i'd suggest manually doing it

You can also use BeyondCompare, I personally like it better than WinMerge. Just another option.

Yea, Insanity turned me on to it a ways back. It has a trial period, but if you just uninstall and reinstall when the trial is over, it just resets your 30 days. Ssssh.

iil try n use beyond compare, trying to merge a star wars addon with lightsaber crafting.... giving me errors with my imbuing iv installed, think ill need to review each addition more carefully.

iil try n use beyond compare, trying to merge a star wars addon with lightsaber crafting.... giving me errors with my imbuing iv installed, think ill need to review each addition more carefully.
I'm betting you're trying to get my Lightsaber Crafting installed. The thread got deleted when they had to do a cleanup awhile back. I never got around to re-posting it. PM me if you're still having issues.

Back