Hi,
I downloaded Michelangelo from servuo, when i try to run i get error 339.
Can anyone help me out
Thanks

michelangelo error.png

It writes to you there. Missing library mscomctl.ocx. Download it here:
Download
Michelangelo is a really old program and today's windows don't have old libraries.

I'm interested in it. Why do you want to use michelangelo? It is a very old program and today it is not so much needed to work with animations.

i was just following servuo guide to make animations, and i needed Michelangelo to do them.
now i have reached a deadend, because according to the toturial i need art.mul and artidx.mul to finish the the process but i cant find neither file both on my uo instalation folder nor the servuo instalation folder.
do i need a specific client version?
are there any other programs better to do it?

First, you can get art.mul and artidx.mul by extracting the artLegacyMUL.uop file. Use UO Fiddler, UOPTool or LegacyMULConverter-N. Although art files are not needed to create animations at all.
Animation - there are several programs how to work with them. You can use mulpatcher, UO Fiddler, or an older UO anim tool. Basically, it needs to produce individual frame images for animation, which you then have to wrap in .vd format and insert into the anim.mul file (or anim2, anim3, anim4, and anim5). All you need is a graphics program, mulpatcher and UO Fiddler. UO Fiddler replaces the collision program UO anim tool for positioning individual frames.

Back