I as wondering if someone could have a go add adding this in game? I have tried and failed.
The pic I originally saw made it look quite big.

Attachments

• orb_mineshaft.rar
    9.9 KB · Views: 23
Properly Install UOArchitect to your ServUO files

Run UO Architect.exe > Connect this brings up the login manager. Click Add Name doesnt matter, Type your IP or if the server is local 127.0.0.1, For the port UOA uses 2594 as the default UOA port. User name needs to be the same as your admin account user name. click save. then click on the new entry in your server listings and type in your admin account password and click connect.

File > Import > UO Architect Design (.uoa) Then navigate to the orb_mineshaft.oua file and open it.

Navigate the list of buildings, select the mineshaft and click Build. Click where you want to build it.

Last edited:
Yes Milva I have been importing/exporting with uoa fine. But this file I cant seem to place , I even found a .txt version and imported that :/

Ok :) You connected to the server-
my next question is-once imported did you look under the tab/ Database then click on that file and last click build? If so then maybe the file itself has a problem. It's a pretty big file-about double the size of the large buildings I have released.

Last edited:
Looking at the file it is not corrupt and loads fine, just out of curiosity when you place or try to place it in game does it do anything?

I get a target cursor, then when I target myself or ground, nothing is built.
It also shows up in preview

Last edited:
Okay I found out the problem! When I place it, it was being added about 81 tiles south. I found it using [xmlfind :)

Back