I haven't played UO for years and when I played ore wasn't random which I was able to fix on my own. The other thing was inside caves, ore only came in large piles. No small or medium unless you were outside. I was never a fan of small and medium ore drops. Where in the mining.cs script can I disable small and medium ore drops?

not 100% and no way to test this theory as of now but it looks like this section controls the amount of ores

// Every bank holds from 10 to 34 ore
oreAndStone.MinTotal = 10;
oreAndStone.MaxTotal = 34;
may change these and test to see what happens scripts/service/harvest/mining MAKE a copy of the original for this kind of testing ion case something goes wrong ;)

Well the amount of ore in a vein doesnt change what you get from the vein.

You can however alter Ore.cs and either change the RandomSize method or just change base(RandomSize()) to the itemid you want

So I was able to do it by editing the ore.cs file along with a little high % guessing. The problem is I didn't know which values equaled what items. Is there a list of itemids. What does 0x19B7 represent for example? Is there a list of these values someplace?

you would need to look at other items where you know the graphics of or use something like fiddler to look into the files to see what id is wich item

can also use [add item that item you posted is iron ore on Our shard and also heres a cool little script written Haazen in 2011 give a pic and a # number for a vast array of items in shard

Attachments

• ShowartGump.cs
    3 KB · Views: 9
Back