ServUO Version
Publish 57
Ultima Expansion
Endless Journey
I'm having a hard time figuring out the best methods to use for speed control. I've tried using a couple methods and setting CurrentSpeed directly but What I'm getting is mobiles that look like they're in run mode but only move at the pace of a walk. Maybe there's an overall setting I'm fighting I don't know. I'd really like to use the WalkSpeed types but thus far I'm not getting any actual change in speed. If anyone can help point me in the right direction I'd greatly appreciate ya!

here is this from basemount.cs-

public BaseMount(string name, int bodyID, int itemID, AIType aiType, FightMode fightMode, int rangePerception, int rangeFight, double activeSpeed, double passiveSpeed)
: base(aiType, fightMode, rangePerception, rangeFight, activeSpeed, passiveSpeed)

and here is this from nightmare.cs -

public Nightmare(string name)
: base(name, 0x74, 0x3EA7, AIType.AI_Mage, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4)

so this is where the scripts are controlling speed. hope this helps

You can set CurrentSpeed or use SpeedControl

Disable turns the speed control off. But this will force a mobile to walk and actually uses walk animations

Attachments

• 20220907_105519.png
    20220907_105519.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 16
here is this from basemount.cs-

public BaseMount(string name, int bodyID, int itemID, AIType aiType, FightMode fightMode, int rangePerception, int rangeFight, double activeSpeed, double passiveSpeed)
: base(aiType, fightMode, rangePerception, rangeFight, activeSpeed, passiveSpeed)

and here is this from nightmare.cs -

public Nightmare(string name)
: base(name, 0x74, 0x3EA7, AIType.AI_Mage, FightMode.Closest, 10, 1, 0.2, 0.4)

so this is where the scripts are controlling speed. hope this helps
Oh nice! I didn't even realize that speed control was in that line. I'll have to play with them speed numbers and see if it makes a difference. Thanks a bunch!
You can set CurrentSpeed or use SpeedControl

Disable turns the speed control off. But this will force a mobile to walk and actually uses walk animations
Yes, these are the functions I've been using. between this and manwitch answer I think I will get it going. Thank you for the reply!

Back