Ive been getting this crash for a few months now and I cannot figure out what is wrong with it. Which bothers me a lot because it means I cannot play around with Galleons :(

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
à Server.Multis.BaseGalleon.CheckDryDock(Mobile from, Mobile dockmaster) in C:\ServUO UO\Scripts\Services\Expansions\High Seas\Multis\BaseGalleon.cs:ligne 892
à Server.Multis.BaseBoat.BeginDryDock(Mobile from, Mobile dockmaster) in C:\ServUO UO\Scripts\Services\Expansions\High Seas\Multis\BaseBoat.cs:ligne 1072
à Server.Mobiles.DockMaster.DryDockEntry.OnClick() in C:\ServUO UO\Scripts\Services\Expansions\High Seas\Mobiles\Vendors\DockMaster.cs:ligne 55

Thank you!!
Also, is there a reason why the galleons don't have mooringlines on them?

Attachments

• BaseGalleon.cs
    56.1 KB · Views: 2
  • BaseBoat.cs
    109.4 KB · Views: 0
  • DockMaster.cs
    7.7 KB · Views: 1
I was not able to duplicate this issue using the same scripts (pub 57) and I tried using the DockMaster to drydock the ship, and also the Pilot. I also tried restarting the world with the boat drydocked, and with the boat out on the water, and both times I was able to drydock it again without a null error.

Try this BaseGalleon.cs file. It should block the same null exception, and also send output to the console if the same problem happens again to show us where it's seeing the null exception.

Attachments

• BaseGalleon.cs
    56.5 KB · Views: 7
Now whenever I try to drydock its saying the hold is not empty & when I try to move the boat, its stuck even if theres nothing around it.
Atleast its not crashing :)

That should be impossible. What if you delete that boat, deploy a new one, save, restart, and try again to dry dock the boat?

Did you upgrade from another version to version 57? Did you change any other High Seas scripts?

Back