[move command second target prompt

GriffonSpade

Oct 21, 2016
github.com
Shard Name
N/A
I've thus far been unable to find where the [move command is handled to do it myself, but...

I'd like it if after selecting the first target of a [move command, it sent a system message prompting the targeting of the second. Sometimes clicking a target can be iffy, so it'd be nice to not wind up having to run back to the desired initial target to start over if the initial click had failed.

Should be a fairly simple change, if I could find where it's at...

m309

Admin
ServUO Developer
Mar 3, 2013
Handlers.cs
PickMoveTarget.cs
MoveTarget.cs

You'll find everything you're looking for in those files. Good luck!

Talow

Aug 30, 2014
Shard Name
UORoleplay
I have had the same issues with that. My own work around has been...
Code:
[add mongbat set frozen true hue 32 blessed true
to spawn a mongbat that stays still and players can't mess with. The hue is for searching...
Code:
[global interface where mongbat hue == 32
I typed this on phone and been a bit sice I have used the conditions so the == might just be = but I put them on the staff toolbar for easy use and get all information about the location easy. Also easy to move the beast. Granted this was when I was helping with world building on my server.

PyrO

Jan 27, 2015
I think frozen is not a permanent flag as it that it resets after restart (if I recall right) but you can use cantwalk true

Talow

Aug 30, 2014
Shard Name
UORoleplay
Generally I use this and delete them shortly afterwords so I'm not worried about the restart :D But you're both correct.