As an Admin one of the most often asked questions is can you make my multiple homes line up to each other. Currently I have to try placing the new house over and over again until I can get them aligned which is difficult since the cursor for the house placement tool doesn't line up to a front corner of the house.

My question is...is there any tool that will allow you to place the house and then nudge or move it into position more easily than trial and error?

Tool? No, but a House Tool could be edited for Staff usage that would do this. Basically using AreaInterface, you can access the Props of the House Sign and change the coords to whatever you wish. This does not move things like vendors or deed items though.

Agree with tass could also try this but it moves it by like a full uo tile :) [area interface move where BaseHouse

Yep, as mentioned
[Area Interfaace where BaseHouse
-> View Properties -> Edit X, Y, Z

Is the only way to really move the entire house at once, or an multi for that matter (replacing BaseHouse with BaseMulti)

I've not seen any issues with items/add-on within a house not moving with the house as Tasanar mentioned, but I would assume those items that did not move were not actually "locked down" to the house traditionally. A staff-placed item with [set movable false will not be linked to the house like a normal item.

Is your client screen moved to the top left corner (no curly bar should be seen at top or right border).
Standard it missing a small space and ground target is calculated from top corner not the game window.

-Grim

Back