MrRiots

Self-proclaimed Legend
MrRiots submitted a new resource:

MrRiots - Season of the Witch package - Custom Script Package

Hello everyone !
Before the shutdown of UO: Arcane i had already began working on a small spring update,
Season of the Witch.

This package includes, mobiles, artifacts, decoration items and new vendors.
The effects for each creature is made without the usage of VitaNex, even tho I highly recommend using VitaNex I decided to not include these effects so everyone can get use of this package.

I decided to finish this package and share it with the community.

What does the package include...

Read more about this resource...

Updated:

Removed my custom SpellHue from the Celestari, if anyone downloaded the earlier version just go into each
Celestari and delete the line "SpellHue = ####";

Vendors have been updated slightly

Errors:
+ new/Items/Season of the Witch/Artifacts and Rewards/Artifacts/Witch Hunters/WitchhuntersQuickbow.cs:
CS0115: Line 39: 'WitchhuntersQuickbow.StrengthReq': no suitable method found to override
CS0506: Line 40: 'WitchhuntersQuickbow.MinDamage': cannot override inherited member 'BaseWeapon.MinDamage' because it is not marked virtual, abstract, or override
CS0506: Line 41: 'WitchhuntersQuickbow.MaxDamage': cannot override inherited member 'BaseWeapon.MaxDamage' because it is not marked virtual, abstract, or override
CS0506: Line 42: 'WitchhuntersQuickbow.Speed': cannot override inherited member 'BaseWeapon.Speed' because it is not marked virtual, abstract, or override
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

ServUO 57.1

There is a bit of a syntax issue with the "WolfTrappedInACrystal", there was a bad copy/paste with the EaglePet in place of where it should say WolfPet.

Oh yeah, 100% was.
It was fix in the "release" but didnt cut this version sadly.

Back