I've been using UO Client 6.x.x.x for a year now after moving on from 5.0.8.3
I have used both UO Fiddler 4.6 and Mulpatcher to add custom houses and re-save the Multi.mul and Multi.idx files. No problems at all.

However, I am now looking at moving on again to UO Client version 7.0.15.1 which is slightly before the switch to UOP files.

I need to import my shard's unique houses into the Multi.mul file, but neither Mulpatcher not UO Fiddler will work with it. Sure I can load the file, but when I import my houses and save the changes, it creates a much smaller file with only MY houses in it and not the default ones. What is more, Mulpatcher will not even display the default houses but on selecting one it gives a pop-up error message "Can't allocate the DIB handle" which seems to be a general error message which I have seen before.

UO Fiddler does show the houses and also the imported ones, but when I click Save it only seems to write a partial file with only my shard's special houses.

Has anyone got any ideas for me to try to get this to work?

Thanks

David

Further to this, I had a copy of client 7.0.29.x and that behaves itself so maybe the other one was corrupt in some way.

However, next problem is that my custom houses are all offset by 1 Y. That is the structure is 1 tile South of where it should be. The stuff in the houses, the doors and the sign are all in the correct place, but the actual building is out of alignment.

Has anyone got any clues about this? Doesn't seem to matter what I do in the deed or houses file, the structure is displayed in the wrong place! Note that the default UO houses all display correctly.

Thanks

David

Back