The classic houses are, yes.
Custom houses are not, but the foundations are.

The latest client has started making use of MultiCollection.uop which hasn't been supported by 3rd party software yet as far as I know.

Ok thanks, just thinking of getting back into UO a little more that's all.

Would like to alter the standard built homes slightly, as for customs the foundations are fine and people can build on those.

Was curious tho if the type of bricks used in the standard multi's is referenced through any other files because I'm wanting to use new parts if I do decide to alter them and also which tools to do so ?

My old shards pretty much at a standstill and zero visitors these days so I'm thinking big changes, new map, new dungeons new homes etc... pretty much all of the content which comes with UO at 5.0.9.1 but built up from new... basically a new world of UO but with UO's normal content.

The main reason for 5.0.9.1 was to allow for the older tools and 3rd party app's to build this world on as they all hopefully still work on the older formats etc.

Just collecting required apps like...
Landscaper for map base build, CentrED to make tweaks to map areas prior to dropping things on it like towns etc.
Old versions of pandoras box which will probably still work.
Alter a few colours here and there maybe.

It's still going to be 'old' UO but hopefully with a newer feel to it... hopefully. Same game mechanic's just into a different setting really.

A lot of work ahead I know but something to keep me occupied at night after work.

Back