xG00BERx

I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas as I know it may already be Christmas day for some countries!
I hope everyone has a great one with their families and is very safe as well and those who may not have loved ones with you, you still have the ServUO community <4 lol

Also, on a much more sad/happy note on my end I will be leaving the ServUO community for a duration of two years to serve a mission for the LDS church (I wont get into it much) in Anchorage, Alaska and I am from Nevada so I am ready to freeze.

I also would like to thank all of you for the time you have spent helping me and others! I hope the best for all of you and hope to see you in two years to feed my UO Addiction!

P.S. I officially leave January 7th :p

Aww we will miss you xGooBERx!!- have safe travels and hope everything goes well for you! If you get the chance to just login and say Hey please do. Happy Holidays!
Thank You for all your help on ServUO :)

It means a lot, I hope all of you have the best Christmas and your travels in life are safe and you get where you're going :D

Safe travels.

“Here then is a great truth. In the pain, the agony, and the heroic endeavors of life, we pass through a refiner's fire, and the insignificant and the unimportant in our lives can melt away like dross and make our faith bright, intact, and strong.”

Good luck Goob. Dad lived in Alaska for a time when he was stationed up there. He loved it. Especially when the snow fell.

This thread is from 2014. Since one cannot click on Goober's name, it is safe to say he is no longer a member.

Back