I have been working on a remake of Britannia for about half a year now. I am looking for people who are familiar with C# who can help me bring my ideas to life. Here's a little bit of what I have done so far. I also have a completed map which will be used as another facet. The other map is huge and I will post up some videos of that as well. I just wanted to see if anyone is interested in helping me finish this map. I already have a fully functional server with a heavily modified 7.0.10.3 client. Looking for people to help me implement the high seas galleons as well as a few other modifications.

Here are my previews. Keep in mind, they are incomplete so don't judge too harshly :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thanks m309, what do you think of the idea? I basically cut out the rest of the land of UO and made the surrounding land around brit into an island. I think with today's smaller UO player base it would be well suited for today's UO gamers. and of course I will introduce the other facet I have already created if the need arises.

Here's some content from my previous map. That's just a little bit of what it has.

Beautiful work. I like a lot of the custom art you included! You're very talented.

I'd love to see your custom / fully original work as well!

(edit: posted exactly the same time!)

Thanks Owen. I just put a video up right above your post with my original map. The video doesn't include everything but it'll give you an idea of what I'm going for.

Wow @adamg6284 - truly impressive. You have put in a ton of work and it really shows. One of the best maps I have ever seen! Do you have a gallery of screenshots anywhere? Is this project live?

Owen

Wow thanks man. That really means a lot. No it's not live yet. I am looking for help. Do you have experience with centred or scripting?

Thank you milva :) hopefully I will finish it in half a year. Hope the Ultima xna client also gets completed so I can put it to use.

Here are some zoomed out screenshots of the whole brit town area that i got so far. Almost done with the layout and then I will start putting in micro decorations. Still seeking help!! :)

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    979.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    972.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    916.7 KB · Views: 27
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg