1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mysticism spells aren't like OSI

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by Kvothe, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Kvothe

Kvothe New Member

This isn't really a bug, but there aren't any servers who have done those spells correctly. Its about time they are?
    I believe healing stone is the only spell fixed, though I haven't yet tried the fixed version to be sure.

1. Hail Storm - isn't supposed to cause a non-damaging rain storm, it is supposed to be a targeted area damage spell such as poison strike, or meteor swarm. Its effect ID is similar to sparkle effects.
    awww.aschulze.net_ultima_screens10_0928.jpg

2. Sleep is supposed to slow the target's movement, swing, and cast speeds. It should NOT paralyze. It should be broken on damage, and the target should gain immunity for 3-12 seconds based on magic resist.

3. Nether Cyclone - Targeted Area spell too, with whirlwind effects. Stronger than hail storm, and lowers some of the target's mana and stamina temporarily.

4. Stone Form - The Stone Form may neutralize poison, strangle, bleed, sleep, and stat reduction effects. They are immune to those effects actually.

5. Spell Trigger - (exploit) the spellstones that store the spells, can be placed into a container or bank, the player can then have as many spellstones with stored spells as they like.

6. Rising Colossus - Supposed to be a red uncontrollable summon much like an energy vortex. Not a blue pet that you can command. It will attack the target with highest intelligence (like EV). Its stats and skills and duration are determined by the caster's mysticism and focus/imbuing added together and divided by 2. It spams armor ignore special, as well as casts bombard, nether bolt, or eagle strike spells. Very powerful summon in OSI.

7. Spell Plague - places a curse on a target, also does initial chaos damage. Then (on a weapon hit) you have a 90% chance to trigger another stronger explosion of damage, then your next chance will drop to 60%. Then 30%, then zero. The curse will be removed after 8 seconds, or 3 damage triggers. On each trigger, the damage increases by 20% I believe.

• Like Like x 1
    • Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. xG00BERx

xG00BERx Active Member

Thanks for this, I have recently worked on the Rising Collosus and might get back to work on the whole mysticism project!

The Rising Collosus I have is almost exactly that of OSI except the Imbuing/focus being brought into play.

3. Kvothe

Kvothe New Member

You're welcome, if you need help at all with it, let me know.

4. Crome969

Crome969 Member

I would like to update some issues as well :
    1) After Stoneform disapear, the effects of FC and Swingspeed loss remains and stacks with the next Stoneform. One of our Player were skilling Mystic and now have -850 Swinspeed and -169 faster casting.Reboot will revert this effect but we cant reboot all time a player use this spell ;)
    2) Casting delays are total wrong
    3) Most Spells taking either Imbuing or Mystic. If you have a shard like us where imbuing isnt included player cant use mystic because it doesnt check if imbuing or focus is higher.
    4) because of the wrong checking of skill summons like rising coloss and animated weapon doesnt work.
    5) Cleansing winds doesnt cure but heal? I checked uoguide and its a little bit more tricky
    6) Bombard should paralyse AFTER effects, else it doesnt work correctly. Also factors are wrong

I tried to fix all spells yet except Stoneform i didnt found a solution yet. If wanted i can attach my changes.

5. Dian

Dian Active Member

wow, seems like these need to be addressed asap

6. arphile

arphile Active Member

This is my Stoneform Spell Script

it will be fix your SSI/CS Error

++ Oops.. Change this code
    [ int subskill ] like [ double subskill ] in Line 106

Attached Files:

#6 arphile, Jul 5, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  7. JEEG84

JEEG84 Member

8. arphile

arphile Active Member

so, how much Decrease 'Damage Increase' value needed?

9. Swoo

Swoo Member

goober can u share ur version of Rising Collosus to us? =)

10. xG00BERx

xG00BERx Active Member

I currently am away from home and actually have no way of getting to the Hard Drive that is packed away in a box :'(

11. Swoo

Swoo Member

damned :p but thank u anyway :) maybe someoneelse have such script too?

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  12. Swoo

Swoo Member

no one? really? :/

13. m309

Admin Moderator ServUO Developer

@christoffelsss you're posting in an Archived Bug Report. These don't show up in New Posts for anyone, so nobody is ever going to see it. You're better off creating a new post in a non-Archived section of the forums asking for help with the Rising Collossus.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Swoo

Swoo Member

okay ... i wasnt aware thank u for the info :)