Milva

This item has the pieces of grass and snow- but its very dark and just looking to see the name of this :) 0x3B16 -can be found in UOFiddler

I'm not sure what it's called but it works in caves ect... if you want to fake blackspace.

you can also use it and the next set of graphics (0x3B27) over dirt for the following effect.

Annotation 2020-01-02 181651.jpg

It carries the "translucent" flag so I assume you're supposed to use it for any fill you want to be, well, translucent. Good for making various puddles, pools, and blobs of various fluids.

It's like the old blood tiles in the 7385 region that somehow get rendered in a green color now in the Blood Dungeon yet are still red if you place them...

Blood is probably green because the blood hue can be configured on a per-mob basis now.

Otimpyre made black tiles and walls for the game, that I have uploaded below. These are "invisible tiles" which are meant to be placed in the black/ dungeon area of the map. They allow staff to walk, run, fight, and build on them just like regular land tiles. The downfall is that you wont be able to tell where you placed it if you forget the location; so place a marker of sorts to remember or a gate.

Attachments

• [custom]_invisible_objects.rar
    156.5 KB · Views: 4
So just warning others the client would need to be patched with these being custom :)

Last edited:
lol yes, the install directions are in the upload. These are custom graphics, included are not only the install directions, but also the tile flags you will need to modify in the TileData.mul

Back