1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed Necro Scroll Drops

Discussion in 'Archived Bug Reports' started by Denjiki, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Denjiki

Denjiki Active Member

Per OSI/UOGuide, the following monsters are supposed to drop necromancy scrolls: Ratman mages, Imps, Evil Mages, Evil Mage Lords, Nightmares, Unicorns, Orc mages, Daemons, Liches, Lich Lords, Gargoyles, Ophidian Apprentice Mages, Air Elementals, Meer Mages, Meer Eternals, The Harrower/Tentacles, and the Dark Father. Whilst playing and trying to farm these mobs for the scrolls, I found they don't drop on them. Attached is the default creature files of these mobs with necro scroll loot added. No info on drop rates, so I ranged them between 1/3 chance for the stronger mobs all the way up to 1 in 8 chance for the weaker ones. Adjust drop rates as you please, it's as easy as changing the Utility.Random number to a higher number for lower drop rates, or lower for higher drop rates.

I didn't include the Dark Father or the True Harrower in the script, as I don't think someone killing them needs to worry about necro scroll drops anyway. Also didn't include unicorn, because that just seemed...odd to me.

Attached Files:

• Two Thumbs Up Two Thumbs Up x 1
  2. Toriad

Toriad Shard Owner

Fixed Thanks!