dmurphy

Administrator
Just pushed the humility virtue to the repo, however I believe it does not act to OSI standards in regards messages sent and such.

Can a player who has access to the OSI servers please test my implementation against OSI's? Especially the messages that pop up when you do actions associated with the virtue (Enable it, disable it, use the buff, etc)

Thanks!

dmurphy I would be glad to help. If I made you a trial account would you come along? I can not do tonight because going to bed soon but tomorrow afternoon @ 330pm EST I will be free until about 6pm EST.

dmurphy I would be glad to help. If I made you a trial account would you come along? I can not do tonight because going to bed soon but tomorrow afternoon @ 330pm EST I will be free until about 6pm EST.

Unfortunately my time is limited right now. I only get an hour here or there free. (Which is what I had just now to implement this, one of those rare free time slots :))

is the test server up on OSI? That would make it a lot easier I think.

Yep I have those correct in code, what happens when you target yourself or something that is not a pet?

When you say it AGAIN to end your quest and get your resists back it says this

lumlumlumlumlummmmm.png

I hope these at-least helped a little

tried it on myself got

"You can only embrace your Humility on a pet."

I do not have a tamer on my active account so can not actually see the pet part sorry bud.

tried it on myself got

"You can only embrace your Humility on a pet."

I do not have a tamer on my active account so can not actually see the pet part sorry bud.

Awesome thanks. That is one I was missing.

I am pretty sure the rest is accurate. Just needs a little testing.

//Edit, Actually, still need the message that is shown if you try using the buff on a pet when you are below the level of seeker in the virtue.

Compiling in about 10 minutes and ill run through parts of it tomorrow. I never actually did that virtue on real UO but I can test out parts of it.

Actually, what I really need to know and don't really know how we could test it is how many points in the virtue each kill gets you. Right now it is set to to an arbitrary amount (Quite high, for testing purposes). I assume the lower the karma the enemy has the more point you get.

Would love some information on this from anyone who may know.

I have started working on the Spirituality virtue now, however, again I need to know a few things.

Can you gain spirituality by casting a healing action on a player if they are at full hp.
Can you rapidly gain in the virtue by healing people over and over.

is the test server up on OSI? That would make it a lot easier I think.

Yes it is. I created an account on Test Center. It's Aaaaaaaaall the way down to the bottom of the list.

One strange issue with it, don't take anything out of your bank until you are ready to use it, cause you will not be able to put it back in.

I suggest build a house first, then you can slowly move your stuff to it.

Not free use one of the other two. I have 11 platinum on Atlantic and would not risk all that without if I did not think it was safe.

Again since razor came out I have been using it there and I use UOSteams hue picker everytime I see a color on real UO I like.

11 platinum! times HAVE changed since T2A

honestly though, I don't think they'd know you're using another assistant unless you afk macro with it. maybe not even then if you do it somewhere hidden or private

Putting spirituality aside for now until things can be verified on OSI (It will be very easy to implement once verified, the code structure is essentially 90% the same as Humility)

Working on Honesty instead since I and @Muddled verified a bunch of the behavior a while back.

Back