Code:
new HousePlacementEntry( typeof( HouseFoundation ),        1060384,    2119,    1059,    2437,    1218,    42,    179000,        0,    10,    0,    0x147B    )  // 18x18 3-Story Customizable House

Basically on my shard im trying to add in custom house plot sizes in the tool, I have the line of code I can modify, but I am totally unsure of how to figure out what all the numbers mean between commas to be able to add custom sizes and etc. I know the 179000 is the cost.

If you can scrolled just a bit further down you would have found this line
Code:
public HousePlacementEntry(Type type, int description, int storage, int lockdowns, int newStorage, int newLockdowns, int vendors, int cost, int xOffset, int yOffset, int zOffset, int multiID)

If you also used visual studio you would see the parameter of a method / constructor too ;)

If you can scrolled just a bit further down you would have found this line
Code:
public HousePlacementEntry(Type type, int description, int storage, int lockdowns, int newStorage, int newLockdowns, int vendors, int cost, int xOffset, int yOffset, int zOffset, int multiID)

If you also used visual studio you would see the parameter of a method / constructor too ;)
Yeah im blind, sorry haha I've never really tried to mess with this before

Back