I think this may be the wrong thread or whatever but I'm having an issue with my shard and I cant seem to figure it out and I need some exterior support, it was running JUST FINE then I brought my RUNO 2.0 shard down and all of the sudden it refuses to work anymore, this is the only thing I can find in the crash log and I have no idea wtf is wrong.

Again I am sorry if this is the wrong thread.

Code:
Server Crash Report
===================

RunUO Version 2.0, Build 2357.32527
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 2.0.50727.8936
Time: 10/24/2018 4:54:58 AM
Mobiles: 13876
Items: 731493
Clients:
- Count: 0

Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.Xml.XmlException: Name cannot begin with the '.' character, hexadecimal value 0x00. Line 19444327, position 6.
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.Throw(Exception e)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseQName(Boolean isQName, Int32 startOffset, Int32& colonPos)
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElement()
   at System.Xml.XmlTextReaderImpl.ParseElementContent()
   at Server.Engines.Reports.XmlPersistanceReader.BeginChildren()
   at Server.Engines.Reports.PersistableObject.Deserialize(PersistanceReader ip)
   at Server.Engines.Reports.XmlPersistanceReader.GetChild()
   at Server.Engines.Reports.Report.DeserializeChildren(PersistanceReader ip)
   at Server.Engines.Reports.Snapshot.DeserializeChildren(PersistanceReader ip)
   at Server.Engines.Reports.SnapshotHistory.DeserializeChildren(PersistanceReader ip)
   at Server.Engines.Reports.XmlPersistanceReader.ReadDocument(PersistableObject root)
   at Server.Engines.Reports.SnapshotHistory.Load()
   at Server.Engines.Reports.Reports.Initialize()
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeMethodFast(Object target, Object[] arguments, SignatureStruct& sig, MethodAttributes methodAttributes, RuntimeTypeHandle typeOwner)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks)
   at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
   at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
   at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)

Take a look at this part:
Code:
Name cannot begin with the '.' character, hexadecimal value 0x00. Line 19444327, position 6.
It seems to fail reading an XML file?
However, an XML with a total of 19444327 lines is quite huge...

Then I noticed:
Code:
CultureInfo culture

Now i wonder, are you running the shard on the same machine?
Is the OS language different?
Is there any recent changes you made before closing your shard?
Have you tried moving your saves outside of the folder to test it fresh? (put them back in if it fails)
Must you update the datapath for your server files?

From what i can remember, german takes dots between dates, so it might mess up some time based stuffs at some places related to dots.
Other than that, check if whatever it tries to read contains a BOM character.

If you can answer those questions, i believe we can narrow down the search path.

I tried redoing the datapath and removing the saves yet the same thing keeps on going on, same error. I'm not quite sure. I didnt change anything at all, everything is exactly the same as it was. Pretty stumped

I believe xanthos, I also tried changing the datapath and moving the shard to my primary HD yet the problem presists.

Perhaps one of your files is corrupted.
Try to temporarily move your XML files for the xanthos system outside of the server folder.
If your server still doesn't run, the problem is not the XML file itself.
Make sure the error is exactly the same if you get one.

Back