1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Somewhere to Play

Discussion in 'Players Looking For Shards' started by Toriad, Mar 2, 2014.

1. Toriad

Toriad Shard Owner

Hey everyone! I'm looking for a fun customized server to play on, my only real criteria is you have to have helpful players, who will teach someone with limited UO experience past renaissance how to play!

2. ruaduck

ruaduck Member

I would offer my server, but I have maybe 4 players at peak including myself. We are more of a OSI Clone with a few customs in it. Still pretty much in development because we are always trying to find ways to get it more OSI accurate and improve experience. However hard to test where I need to be at with no player base.

3. FingersMcSteal

I've kinda reset some database stuff on listUO.com, sort shards into players online (link on main page), theres a few shards up and running on there.

4. ion

ion New Member

I have a full time server full of custom classes races ... city building and new expansions .... haven't really opened up to public yet but me and friends on it play nightly... if u want to play let me know

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mogster

Mogster Member

We're a cosy little shard with a small but friendly and helpful player-basis, We also have more custom-content than you could your shake your finger at. You might want to drop by The Expanse. We apply a bit of xml-magic that gives us the edge over most places. Have a look at some of these vids or our Facebook page and see for yourself:

6. twlizer

twlizer New Member

server.ultimaonlineaddiction.com 2593

Were a totally rewritten server Hybrid based with a large focus on new graphics and old School ATTBS

7. Punkte

Punkte Shard Owner

Hello,
    I'm the main admin for UO Shadow Age.
    We are a pretty up an coming AoS freeshard currently in development atm.
    We are gathering a pretty good following of players and are currently in Alpha Testing.

One of the things we are striving toward is keeping the community involved in most things we do,
    as well as taking their suggestions and criticisms and applying it to better the server.

Since we are fairly new, it would be a pretty great start for you to be able to join the community and take part
    in the discussion and development of the server.

You'll also be able to play the server during the Gold Rush, which is always a great time.

We will be using the xml quest system to start new players off in our friendly non-pvp newbie zones to help them get better acclimated
    with the server, help them get better gear to start off, and prepare them for the ruthless ruleset that is known as felucca.

It's coming along pretty great and we are definitely churning out some great content like the totally revamped guild system with
    Guild Levels / Treasury / Perks, and soon to be Achievements.

You can reach our forums HERE

Hope to see you join the community!

8. zolo8

zolo8 Member

Simple shard - Drop in - Drop out - Come take a look Mondains.com

Its In Danger of Collapsing' s new web page.

Henry

9. spawndef

spawndef New Member

I invite you to visit my server , about 7 years of build are not totally finish but the launch day will be in November 2014 , actually we accept everyone on the Beta , will keep all save world/char. The server is like old school t2a but whit all new things. Trying to keep Ultima online to what must be it. Trying to be the most realist possible. Very Balanced for pvp/pvm. Welcome home to evryone.
    http://elderonline.weebly.com/

10. Actarus

Actarus Member

If you search Little and Friendly Shard, UOTale is your Shard !!

UOTale have SA and HS and is few Custom, Friendly GM and Player.

Join in and you never Forgot !!

Login : "login.uotale.it" Port 2593

www.uotale.it