hello,

Been a loooong time since I have done any coding or played with any uo server stuff. I have been trying to get going and I keep getting some errors when I compile and then try and create the owner account. I recieve the following crash report :

Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() in C:\ServUO-master\Scripts\Multis\Houses\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:line 19
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in C:\uo\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 67
at Server.Core.Setup(String[] args) in C:\uo\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 646
at ServUO.ServUO.Main(String[] args) in C:\ServUO-master\Application\ServUO.cs:line 10

I have been looking at it and trying to figure it out but im coming up empty. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Make sure your DataPath.cfg is pointing to your copy of UO, and make sure your copy of UO is updated (run it once, it will start a patch and download a bunch of files). Your filepaths also seem a little strange. First part is C:\ServUO... and after that it shows C:\uo\ServUO...

Back