zerodowned

Tried to run around and see the new castle after patching.
Having issues with the map now in that area.
Made sure data path is point to the updated client file and using the new client 7.0.37

Am I patched too high?

Falling through the map in some areas, others I can't walk around in at all.
As far as I know it's only in that new Blackthorn Castle area.

I am as well, but I do not believe I have updated my server's map since this patch to match my game client. Same thing in Ilshenar with the ruined Gargoyle city and that big building South of it where the Juka's had been in the swamp. Why do they mess with stuff, right? Dont they realize that it makes more work for us?? :confused: lol

I will try updating everything later, and see if this still happens. though, I do not use the Britain map anyways.

Oh, I have a feeling its more to do with TileData needing updated to have the LandTiles recognized?I dunno, just came to mind..

hmm, that didn't help

while looking at the Datapath file I noticed three files that aren't used anymore

VerData.mul
MapDif*.mul
MapDifL*.mul

I'm not sure when these stopped being used but they're not in my 7.0.30 version file either

Verdata was obsolete wel back in. man, I dont know.. 2005? maybe even earlier even. That use to hold either all of, or a second copy of what the art.mul (or legacy uop) now contains. We use to use the Verdata.mul to patch our custom art work to the game back in 'the day'

The diff files pretty well became obsolete as well sometime ago, not sure when, but again sometime 2006,7,8 roughly. It was to hold Differences between the Trammel and Felucca facet... because the client used ONE map0.mul for both facets, and the Diff files would allow differences between them (think of Haven and Ocolo Island)

Now though, they have added support to the client to use two seperate maps, map0 and map1 so the diff files slowly became useless.. or I assume they are now. I am not a developer for the real deal, just explaining what I know from being along for the ride :)

made a trial account for osi. apparently you can't go up on the area surrounding the throne on there either.
but the area in the courtyard is fine

Is their a fix for the castle in Ishenar , castle blackthorn. all the items are their and even all the doors.. the walls are missing and floors. everything on the upper levels are suspended in the air. I tried on a fresh servuo install and the same thing with nothing added.

this is because the decorations files haven't been updated to remove the doors etc.

This castle is no longer there is the client files

I deleted the decorations in Blackthornes but lockstar said there is an issue in Ishenar too? Where at? Want to make sure I get that fixed.

it's a mess I know where it is.

Go to GargoyleCity then head east till you will find some enraged mobs keeping jumping because they have not their castle anylonger :D

Tried to run around and see the new castle after patching.
Having issues with the map now in that area.
Made sure data path is point to the updated client file and using the new client 7.0.37

Am I patched too high?

Falling through the map in some areas, others I can't walk around in at all.
As far as I know it's only in that new Blackthorn Castle area.

this maybe could come in handy for you? http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/lb-castle-and-blackthorns-castle.92928/

Back