New Boats and Galleons 1.18

No permission to download

m309

Admin
ServUO Developer
Mar 3, 2013
m309 submitted a new resource:

New Boats and Galleons - SA/HS boats

Originally found here by Regnak. He has stopped support, but that doesn't mean the community needs to lose the resource.

Please continue any and all development and bugfixing in this thread. Updates can be sent to me and I'll update the files posted, unless someone else wants to release an updated version at some point in which case message me and I'll remove this one.
Read more about this resource...

Macil

Nov 6, 2013
m309 are you continuing development on this or just posting this for others to use? :-/

If you are developing it (or if anyone else is), please let me know if you're interested in bug testing. I'm GREAT at breaking things and passing the info along!

m309

Admin
ServUO Developer
Mar 3, 2013
I'm not specifically developing it, no. But I'm happy to help with any bugs that I can. I'd definitely suggest breaking as much as you can so it can get fixed.

@Ravenwolfe, any chance of adding this system into the Test Shard and merging into your ServUO fork for later addition to the main repo? (If that wasn't planned already)

Dian

Nov 7, 2013
Shard Name
Ancient Legends
Donate
Donate money to this user
@m309, and/or anyone that knows.. I am curious about this:

private bool m_IgnoreMobiles;
private bool m_IsStealthing;

These are moved from PlayerMobile to the Core Mobile.cs according to the files for this Smooth Multi package.. Do you think this will get moved the same in a ServUO publish? For that matter, do you feel that this system as a whole is well enough to be considered adapted to the ServUO publish ?

I am installing this at moment, and just had a couple thoughts along the way. Also, is there anything to look out for, as far as inoperable areas, unfinished parts or otherwise?

Thanks

Dian

Nov 7, 2013
Shard Name
Ancient Legends
Donate
@Ravenwolfe you are correct, they are in the core, However my version 54 still has the entries in PlayerMobile as well. It is commented to be moved to Mobile.cs though.

@m309 I will, a big part of why I am going through all the trouble to migrate my shard right now is for the HS boats and fishing :) Im sure it will get used a good bit.

Dian

Nov 7, 2013
Shard Name
Ancient Legends
Donate
Can not walk on the Galleon.. I get pulled onto the Morning line (rope pile) just fine, but just rubber band when trying to walk any direction. Tele target does not recognize the ship parts either... like they are not even there.

is 7.0.20 client not new enough?

Dian

Nov 7, 2013
Shard Name
Ancient Legends
Donate
weird, the Orc Galleon works fine. The Brit Galleon crashes on placement, and the Tokuno Galleon I couldnt walk on, and crashed when I d-clicked the wheel.

Dian

Nov 7, 2013
Shard Name
Ancient Legends
Donate
Believe this was at placing the Britain Galleon. It placed, I got the text about keys getting placed in bank/backpack, but crashed.

System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.ValueCollection.Enumerator.MoveNext()
at Server.Items.DynamicComponentList.ForEachObject(Action`1 itemCmd, Action`1 mobCmd) in C:\Ancient Legends\Legends SUO-54\Server\Items\BaseSmoothMulti.cs:line 910
at Server.Items.BaseSmoothMulti.OnMapChange() in C:\Ancient Legends\Legends SUO-54\Server\Items\BaseSmoothMulti.cs:line 635
at Server.Item.MoveToWorld(Point3D location, Map map, Boolean checkMultis) in C:\Ancient Legends\Legends SUO-54\Server\Item.cs:line 1821
at Server.Items.BaseGalleonDeed.OnPlacement(Mobile from, Point3D p)
at Server.Items.BaseGalleonDeed.InternalTarget.OnTarget(Mobile from, Object o)
at Server.Targeting.Target.Invoke(Mobile from, Object targeted) in C:\Ancient Legends\Legends SUO-54\Server\Targeting\Target.cs:line 269
at Server.Network.PacketHandlers.TargetResponse(NetState state, PacketReader pvSrc) in C:\Ancient Legends\Legends SUO-54\Server\Network\PacketHandlers.cs:line 1287
at Server.Network.MessagePump.HandleReceive(NetState ns) in C:\Ancient Legends\Legends SUO-54\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 187
at Server.Network.MessagePump.Slice() in C:\Ancient Legends\Legends SUO-54\Server\Network\MessagePump.cs:line 121
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args) in C:\Ancient Legends\Legends SUO-54\Server\Main.cs:line 622

Dian

Nov 7, 2013
Shard Name
Ancient Legends
Donate
Yeah, weird.. The Gargoyle and Orc Galleons seem to work, Britannia and Tokuno I can not walk on and crash the server.

*edited, I said "the Gargoyle and Orc Galleons seem to work flawless" where that might be a bit premature. They do work so far at any rate.

Last edited:

Talow

Aug 30, 2014
Shard Name
UORoleplay
Can I see the method that contains Line 910 of the BaseSmothMulti.cs file?

Dian

Nov 7, 2013
Shard Name
Ancient Legends
Donate
C#:
public void ForEachObject(Action<Item> itemCmd, Action<Mobile> mobCmd)
  {
  lock (m_Locker)
  {
  foreach (IEntity obj in m_InternalList.Values)  // <--- line 910
  {
  if (obj is Item)
  itemCmd.Invoke((Item)obj);
  else
  mobCmd.Invoke((Mobile)obj);
  }
  }
  }
It is not entirely out of question I missed something in the merging of distro/core files, but I was careful and the other two boats working is contradicting that idea. But I am going to go back over everything as well.