Resource icon

New Boats and Galleons 1.18

No permission to download

Regnak

Apr 1, 2013
Belgium
I'll keep on the work this week. I have the opportunity to make a new version.

Sorry for the delays, guys and gals. So many things going on ! :)

Steadyrock

Jul 24, 2016
I was reading through some of the posts here in this thread and I sure hope you guys finalize this eventually where it's as easy as "copy and paste this file into this folder" without having to edit anything :) That helps noobs like me that just want to run their own little local server that have ZERO C# background along with zero servUO background as well. Keep up the good work!

Regnak

Apr 1, 2013
Belgium
Once again sorry for the long delays.

I've been a bit sick and just getting back on track right now. Hopefully the ships will be able to sail again very soon ;-)

ETA imho is still another one month ... my friends and I are experiencing serious crashes on live shards because of the current version. I want it to be perfect before being released to the public ...

Thanks a lot to every one for the positive feedbacks. These help a lot and motivates me getting back on track.

You know... as they say : real life first ;-)

Karavoc

Oct 12, 2015
hey all, i'm using a fresh install of the serv pack in the resources, and trying to install this and am getting this error:

scripts: Compiling C# scripts...Failed with: 1 errors, 0 warnings
Errors:
+ Mobiles/PlayerMobile.cs:
CS0260: Line 108: Missing partial modifier on declaration of type 'Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile'; another partial declaration of this type exists
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Shazzy

Mar 6, 2015
Wisconsin
shazzysuoshard.proboards.com
Shard Name
Shazzy's Shard
Once again sorry for the long delays.

I've been a bit sick and just getting back on track right now. Hopefully the ships will be able to sail again very soon ;-)

ETA imho is still another one month ... my friends and I are experiencing serious crashes on live shards because of the current version. I want it to be perfect before being released to the public ...

Thanks a lot to every one for the positive feedbacks. These help a lot and motivates me getting back on track.

You know... as they say : real life first ;-)
I just wanted to tell you how much I appreciate the hard work you put into the galleons. I know they were released in the latest update, but your hard work is not lost. Thank you.

Shazzy:D

Regnak

Apr 1, 2013
Belgium
Thank you Shazzy !

Work is not over, and even if I stumble, I'm sure the community behind us will make us continue the good and hard work :)

Future is bright. We have projects beyond your imagination. HS Ships is just a small step towards what we plan to do ...

I'm not alone. Thanks every one for the support !
Gives me strength to stand up and keep on moving.

See you in a bit for more good news :)

-Regnak-

psychoman78

Sep 7, 2015
Shard Name
Dragon's Legacy UO
Donate
Donate money to this user
Just wondering but has there been any info on an ETA on when things may be released?

Diego

Apr 1, 2016
I'm sorry,
I don't know if the latest version of this is available just clicking on the main link.. I see the title reports a 1.18 version, but reading this thread I noticed Regnak writing about a 2.02+ version..
Where can I download the latest pack? Which is it?

Thank you
[doublepost=1482162718][/doublepost]Surfing the web I've downloaded a 2.02 version, I hope it's the latest one right now.
My server started with just one error (a from.IsPlayer(), which I edited in from is PlayerMobile), now solved.

If I try to add a new ship the client freezes, in my opinion because I don't have the proper graphics, multis and items (I'm on client 6.0.1.10).. If I export the graphics from a newer client and import them in this one, will the system work? Even with smooth movements?

dmurphy

Admin
ServUO Developer
Feb 10, 2014
If you are using the latest version of ServUO then you already have the galleons. No need to download an extra package.

You will also need to use a newer client. 6.0.1.10 definitely is too old and will for sure not have the smooth movement packet.