I couldnt respond to the thread because it seems to be locked or closed. But seriously.. why on earth would this be removed?

I am disappointed, for one I hadnt gotten a chance to check them out yet because of everything else I had been trying to catch up with, but was just about to work them in..

It really seems to me that once a resource is submitted, it should remain. If the original author doesnt want to support it any longer, all he/she needs to do is post a comment making that clear. Removing it.. well that sucks.

I hope it was just a mistake, or it was to be reposted with some fix's or changes.. I never even downloaded a copy :(

Hope I am not sounding rude or whatever.. Im still working on my first cup this morning, so not thinking clear yet..

Yes he removed the download and locked the thread :/ he could of just added no longer supported by him along with developing has stopped, but who ever has this download could add it again just give credit to him.

I have it downloaded, but I'll wait to repost it until "we" hear why it was removed in the first place.

Yeah, I hope someone will.. I know it almost comes across selfish for me to be even slightly upset over that, being I dont really submit anything.. But I help people around the forums best I can as my way of giving back. I wouldnt say anything if I was just someone that downloads all day long, never contributing anything. :oops:

Oh well, hopefully they will return.

I don't need to wait until he tells us why. As Milva said, its not the first time he stopped support. I have it on my home pc, I'll post it later in a new thread.

Thanks @m309 :)

I seriously was not trying to come across as putting him down or otherwise, just the removing a resource seems.. I dont know, just not needed no matter what. If its posted, its posted. Should remain forever. If the owner of said resource doesnt want to continue supporting it, a simple mentioning no longer supporting it should be sufficient. Just my opinion..

I agree maybe if a script is posted it is posted publicy and I think they should not beable to remove it.. I also think not to be mean but any one can pick up support for them as I would have after downloading them not one person should have to support a script they post let start by making it where any one can join in on that script and post fixes ect.. it would help this emu move along getting closer to osi ect.... :) and relieve the stress off that person created it :).. lets work as ateam

Back