Hello!
I would add a new body gump for orcs that can be seen in the paperdoll (I've added the new race in the core and in my racestone).
Googling for tutorials or threads I've not understood well if there is a way or not.. Could you help me?

Last edited:
I managed to do what I want scripting a new wearable item with the proper gump, but the only Layer I can use is the Cloak's one, because if I use another Layer other wearables or hairstyles/beardstyles could appear under the race gump..
There is another way to do this or I've to say goodbye to cloaks if I'm an orc? (Player can't use Cloaks because their Layer is used by my new item)

Thank you!

Paperdoll graphics are usually tied to the character body id, 400 male human 401 female human and elf is something around 700 if I recall. So I guess you would need to look into how they are tied together and do it for your race :)

I opted for the new wearable item solution (I think the human and body item/gump are hard coded into the client) using the layer number 5 (the shirt's one).
When I wear the item, my paperdoll's gump changes correctly, but there is a way to prevent the user's drag action?

Even if I set the item as Movable = false, players can try to drag away the item and the skin disappears for a second until they see the message "You can not pick that up".

Thank You!

Back