Hey all,

Been kinda wondering something i know probably not easy way to do this but worth a shot in the dark, i am looking into possible adding in some new House Foundation Sizes, wanted to see if at all there way a way that i can add them in on script end and have them be used with the house placement tool, without having to alter the client files at all?? i know might be kinda hard to do but hoping there might be a way as i am doing what i can not to alter the clients files so i do not need to worry bout patching people clients .....

Just wonder and a though LOL
Thanx

Dont think it's possible without modifying the multi's since the foundations are in there. You could probably generate the foundation via script as just items but it would require hacking up the house system a fair bit.

i messed with it in the past, modifying multis would be a solution.
a while ago i tested and tried to do it without mods and found that you could add any multi to a house foundation ( like a boat ) and the size of the foundation and supporting packets will only allow the size of the multi

an alternative is creating custom houses as an addon, spawn them with town house script so players can use house commands; but they won't be customizable ( unless you use my addon editor ;) )

@zerodowned that would be great don't want to have to play with the multi's and want to be able to add in new custom sizes to the plots so that i can expand some of the plots, want to be able to add in a few new things one such thing is a new basement level addon theres scripts for basement addon but it don't allow for the player to use lockdowns or secures. Also want to be able to add a new addon to custom houses that would act as a separate 10x10 op to 12x12 for a custom farming only plot... few small idea's i have :) but with being able to adjust the sizes without playing with multi's would make these things be able to happen

Back