Its probably just deco :p so they didnt have any intention of it doing anything.

But I think someone could make it work as a normal container if they add a seperate bag (or whatever) and make it inivisble. Then the big bag opens the smaller one and all that :)

should be pretty easy, just take a container and change the itemid and set a gumpid to whatever container gump you want to use

Not really, items are marked container in the mul files. So if oyu change the itemid you will encounter some trouble :)

I can be mistaken myself but 100% certain you cant just use any gump as a container even if you set the bounds and all that.

Well I believe that use to work with adding a gump- like giftbox etc- but in UOFiddler any container item now-stocking, gift box etc all flags on the now have ArticleA, Container
Or PartialAHue, Container and such
just for the heck of it I set the gump for the bag to the stocking gump- wouldn't open :) going to check a few more things out

could always code it to work with a container that's hidden...and opens the container when double-clicked
I should be able to write it tonight or tomorrow morning real quick

Its probably just deco :p so they didnt have any intention of it doing anything.

But I think someone could make it work as a normal container if they add a seperate bag (or whatever) and make it inivisble. Then the big bag opens the smaller one and all that :)
could always code it to work with a container that's hidden...and opens the container when double-clicked
I should be able to write it tonight or tomorrow morning real quick
oops, credit goes to PyrO on this one

Back