hey all
so i'm attempting to start a brand new install for servuo.
but as soon as i create my admin acount the server just crashes
i've attempted without making an account as well with no success.

here is my crash report:

Server Crash Report
===================

ServUO Version 0.0, Build 0.0
Operating System: Microsoft Windows NT 6.2.9200.0
.NET Framework: 4.0.30319.42000
Time: 8/14/2021 5:43:57 PM
Mobiles: 1
Items: 86
Exception:
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at Server.Multis.HouseTeleporterTile.Initialize() in C:uo\Server\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Scripts\Multis\Houses\HouseTeleporterTile.cs:line 19
--- End of inner exception stack trace ---
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod(Object target, Object[] arguments, Signature sig, Boolean constructor)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal(Object obj, Object[] parameters, Object[] arguments)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke(Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object[] parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Invoke(String method) in C:uo\Server\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\ScriptCompiler.cs:line 68
at Server.Core.Setup(String[] args) in C:uo\Server\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Server\Main.cs:line 646
at ServUO.ServUO.Main(String[] args) in C:uo\Server\ServUO-master\ServUO-master\Application\ServUO.cs:line 10

Clients:
- Count: 0

There is the info :)

hey all, so i managed to get the server running, but now i can't seem to add any new scripts to the server my custom folder in scripts does not work.

I do believe that with the new servuo rep has to be re-compiled every time you add scripts .

Back