Hi Im kinda new to owning a SERVUO server. My server is on but when i try to change scripts i get on server and nothing has changed! I have looked in forums and followed the steps from other peoples problems and nothing has changed. Its like my server isnt recognizing the changes. Example: changing the gold in backpack and where they login at. Nothing happens.
Also how do I make it so its Felucca only. I hate Trammel!

Whenever you change a script or add a script you have to rebuild the entire server now. That's probably what is wrong. There was a thread on this but I guess it got deleted.

Reactions: Zsu
When you make a change to your shard you need to reboot it for changes to take . The easy way to get rid of a map is to take them off PublicMoongate so players cant find them. This the easy way as you never know later you may want them.or you can change the rules in MapDefinitions so all places are under Felucca rules.

Reactions: Zsu
When you make a change to your shard you need to reboot it for changes to take . The easy way to get rid of a map is to take them off PublicMoongate so players cant find them. This the easy way as you never know later you may want them.or you can change the rules in MapDefinitions so all places are under Felucca rules.
Whenever you change a script or add a script you have to rebuild the entire server now. That's probably what is wrong. There was a thread on this but I guess it got deleted.
Thank you for the help! I have been playing all day with scripts! its annoying but fun at the same time lol :)

Back