New to servUO-Looking for pre-t2a

Druvain

Mar 23, 2017
Hello everyone, I apologize for interrupting w/e you were doing, I'm just new and so curious about what I just joined, I ran across this form while doing a google search for pre-t2a Ultima Online servers (me and my two friends got that ol UO super itch) we had played other free servers which I can't even remember all their names now, but they were extremely well made and managed, I think the last server name was Divinity, but we all used the runUO client? soooo pretty much we are looking for a server that is pre-t2a i believe, with the pre-cast magic and anatomy/healing/eval/meditation whole vibe to it, oh! and with no mounts! (no mounts is the absolute most important part for us, not quite sure why/how people pvp or even pvm with mounts, it's ridiculous with the game screen size and computer speed) so maybe its not quite like pre-t2a, more of a hybrid, is there a server anything like that here!?

Thank you for your responses/feedback

- Druvain

Made In Quebec

Mar 13, 2017
My god, long time I have not heard about Divinity, soothing sound in my ears :D

Your name feels extremely familiar to me, prompted me to check your post!

I don't know what shards ServUO run, but Hybrid and Demise still exists, although Hybrid seems to be suffering as of lately, Demise is doing decent, but it's post AoS.

Druvain

Mar 23, 2017
heh... yep, I did Divinity for quite sometime, before that, IPY... those are the kind of servers i'm looking for

Jack

Sep 23, 2014
Auckland, New Zealand
Shard Name
Lost Lands
I have been slowly developing a pre T2A server in my spare time but possibly I will never actually publish it. The era unfortunately has never been popular and servers for it non existent for the last 2 years. The problem with hosting such an era is it draws so little attention that it needs to be done purely for the love of Ultima Online rather than any hope of being relatively "successful" - suitable shard owners are few and far between.

Your current earliest option for a UO era is T2A. uolostlands.com and uosecondage.com are your only current options unless you want to go UO:R or later.