So, Im new to servuo played around with a runuo server for a few years for friends and family, but took the jump over to servuo for the better client support, my problem is im used to Nerun's package and it doesnt seem to work with servuo at this point without some editing and such, is there any other packages out there thats just plug and play?

Why not just try the latest ServUO code? It has ALL the newest UO systems (minus pet revamp) and there is plenty to play around with.

There are plenty of packages out there, but almost all will require some coding knowledge to adapt to current ServUO code. ServUO code is updated weekly around here.

Maybe I'm just lost, how do I get it to spawn everything? I grabbed the download from the repo.. started the server.. which takes forever 350 to 400sec per on fel and tam...

Yea I figured that one out about 5mins ago lol.. So what about load time.. anyway to speed that up? 10 to 15mins is crazy to load.. runuo loaded in under 20secs lol pretty sure its not the server specs.. dual x5670s 192gb ram.. raid 10 15k sas drives... its a beast..

Back