[REDACTED 789]

Hello everyone, I just made a very short introduction of what I am doing. Let me start over.

My name is Daniel I am UO vet and engineer.
Me and my team of developers are in the works of creating the one and only UO:ML era vanilla server.
It is going to be exactly as AOS/SE/ML was ment to be. And nothing more than that. It is going to be F2P, you never going to have to pay a cent, or ever going to be able to pay a cent to play.
We might add event items, but never costum artifacts etc. We will add the old UO Rares, so that means for example, new young player tickets that change every 4 month etc to get something special.

Why would all of this sound so attractive to players?
Well we are in the process of releasing something big, that will change the field of UO and make 100s and 1000s of NEW persons to join and try UO.

After the server launch (Which will be a dedicated server hosted by our company) we will launch something else. A iOS version of UO compatible with the PC version, you can play on any platform you want, where ever you want, whenever you want. In the middle of a trade? And you need to have a bathroom break? Take your phone, sit down on the toilet and continue with the trade.

This sound impossible? Hah, it is not. It is in development, join our team and view the progress, join our team and be a part of something new, big and exciting.

We will have more than one server on the shard list, but that is after we hit a certain % of the player base.
Our server can handle an extreme amount of users.

We are looking for scripters, art workers, moderators admins and GMs.

Join us today.

Add me on Steam or Skype:

Steam:http://steamcommunity.com/id/AsepticRiots/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Victarion,

sadly you didn't write anything about what kind of Server you trying to make and what you really need in your Group if the Scripting part is covered then you need nothing till the Server really works? You don't need a World Decorator till the Server with the Scripts that you want active works.

Hi sorry for the brief intro, it is now updated.
We need in the practic all the help we can get from all various corners, scripters, server admins, spawners and staff. Moderators etc.

Hey Victarion,

that sounds like a way to find alot of players, makeing it able to play on Smartphones / Tablets is a way to win:)

I am up to help but all i can do is mainly install Scripts / do ingame Stuff (useing Runuo 2.5)

Last edited:
Lots of people have had ambitious projects like this over the years.
So far, none of them have come to pass.
It's a real shame.

Lots of people have had ambitious projects like this over the years.
So far, none of them have come to pass.
It's a real shame.

It is a real shame. Mostly because there is mad talent in the community both technically and creatively. I can say I am proud of being part of this community for so long.

It seems a lot of us have grand ideas but very rarely do these ideas actually manifest themselves in any meaningful way other than in our heads. If you think about it, the work we usually dream up is stuff that AAA or even indie studios hire hundreds of developers to do. It is absolutely understandable when things do not come to fruition when you think of it like that. The sole developer, doing something for people just for the love of it. Rarely are the people who work so hard for this community rewarded in any meaningful way except for the personal satisfaction of helping out other people and giving the players a place to enjoy themselves. Sometimes that is not enough though. We are an aging group. While we might have been teenagers for the most part with all the time in the world and no responsibilities when we started we are now adults with real problems and real lives. We have to work on ourselves before we can meaningfully work for others without reward that will actually help with real life issues. I don't know about you guys but I have bills to pay and as much as I would like to sit in front of Visual Studio for hours I just cannot most days. Time has to be rationed very carefully and because of this projects lose steam and poof, there it goes.

I am so proud of everything we have accomplished in this community. And I don't just mean ServUO, I include the entire emulation scene in that. I have no problem in saying that you guys are all family. I don't actually know of any member outside my immediate family that has affected my life as much as you guys. Going back all those years and learning simple things like conditionals and loops lead me to where I am now. I have worked on huge projects and have my name stamped on proprietary systems in several businesses. This is all because of that one time when I read a specific magazine that talked about Garriott's new amazing project, of course we did not have much money back then so I could not afford the subscription and from my searches I came across a little program called UOGateway that actually was a Gateway to where I am today.

I guess I went off on a bit of a tangent here and I can't actually remember where I was going when I started but I will say the support is here, if people have grand ideas and don't know where to start with it or get caught in the middle we are all here to help. We are a family and what is a family if it cannot support one another?

Ok this is from my phone. Ive been away to get married. Project is still active. I will read all post and accept more skype contacts tomorrow. I have gotten so many applications already and i have tobread them all:)
Our pc server will soon launch.

Ok this is from my phone. Ive been away to get married. Project is still active. I will read all post and accept more skype contacts tomorrow. I have gotten so many applications already and i have tobread them all:)
Our pc server will soon launch.

Congratulations!

Back