After spending hours getting plugs to work, and recompiling the source code to include UOPPacker, I enabled the packer much to my pleasure.

Only to be shortly destroyed afterward...I get an error any time I try to convert a folder or a single .uop file, no matter the options I choose.

Anyone else who had this issue and discovered a fix?

http://www.uo-pixel.de/anim/es_gargoyle_fluegel/

for reference of the .UOP file

Don't glaze over, let me know you're reading! Give me references, anything to work from haha. I've scoured the interwebz.

Last edited:
Try mine... I created these to go to my Ultima Online™ Map Creator; feel free to use them, they're stand alone but require the .dll file in the package.

as24.postimg.org_v6amu52qd_Capture.png

Attachments

• Converters.rar
    232.1 KB · Views: 102
Ah, I tried it but it didn't work. Thanks for the response anyways!

Perhaps I don't fully understand the nature of a .UOP file

These animations may not come with paperdoll gump art, which is what I had assumed the .UOP's to contain. It now dawns on me that I will have to create my own art for the paperdoll haha

the programs will unpack and repack any .uop file or .mul file.. they've been tested thoroughly. Just put the files in a folder... make sure the path is directed on that folder and if they are .mul extensions use Create UOP and if they are .uop extensions use Create MUL... then click either/or of the Facet Allowance Types.

That Facet Allowance Types are only when extracting or packing maps... they don't have anything to do with the other files. I use both of these programs daily when adding maps to the newest client. They can also be used to extract current maps, edit them in CentrED and repack them for future use.

I am so OCD that if my programs don't work I wont release them :p

I'll post a video tomorrow if I remember showing the details, I used the "CreateMUL" program on a folder that contained a .UOP, it ran and finished saying 0/0 files extracted (something along the lines of that)

You can check out that link I posted in the meantime if you want to give it a whirl. The .UOP is included.

Okay "what we've got here is failure to communicate...":

There are many different types of .uop files; neither of us are wrong. I failed to look at your link above. What you need is Michealangelo to extract the OLD .uop format for animation. The programs above that I uploaded work fine with client.exe files, but do not read the old .uop format. The programs above and the .uop plugin in UOFiddler are meant to work with the .uop format that encases what used to be .mul files for the client.exe; nothing more.

If you need a tutorial: http://www.servuo.com/threads/how-to-add-custom-animations-to-uo.310/

Attachments

• Michelangelo.rar
    65.3 KB · Views: 22
  • MulPatcher.rar
    486.7 KB · Views: 12
  • UOAnim.rar
    95 KB · Views: 14
  • UOAnimCalc.rar
    15.8 KB · Views: 7
You could do it the way I mentioned above or... you can save yourself a headache and just import the .vd file into UOFiddler like most people tend to do and save yourself the hassle of converting over the .uop to .vd - it has already been done for you. I found the file in the .zip/.rar file.

Attachments

• P_gargoyle_fluegel.vd
    477.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Tried using your converter on my gumpartLegacyMULL.uop to pull them out and I get a "An error occurred while performing the action" This is with the latest classic client patches

Any ideas?

Back