This would only be client side not server side? Looks as though the future might need the Time of Legends expansion entitlement

Without doing any extensive testing the updated client seems to be fine on ServUO as is right now

Keep in mind the new patch is for the test center which means they need to keep the client backwards compatible with the live shards. Who knows what will happen once the actual expansion comes out. Suffice to say though we will be working to support it. I am looking forward to it :)

I just had a look through the new client files too, seems to be new item art and gump art in there but no new animations or the new map.

Soon as the Patch was downloaded I started to work on adding all the items and Monsters they have added so far. also the new dragon turtle mount. Animations are there. They only added a few things items and new monsters. what I was told on tc1 there will be lot more monsters and items added. Also note on Tc1. I have the new House tiles working for customizing the house and I have the new décor items added for the skills where you can place them in your home per UO. But I have noticed the animations for some of the new wearables are in but not the art for items. so I'm expecting them to release that next week. TC1 Has been over pop since pub 90 release.

I do enjoy the new Currency system I think this will help reduce all that gold every one hates.

Looking forward to seeing all the new stuff and the new dragon turtle mount sounds very unique :)

Gasp, don't remember who posted a wall safe- but this is one of the new things added Wall Safe (House Add-on)

Oh yep Time of Legions expansion will be needed
Housing Craftables

• This feature requires the Time of Legends expansion entitlement. This entitlement will be applied for free to all accounts active during August, September, and October 2015.

I have added all the new art to the art API, Voxpire is working on packet changes in ServUO and I am doing some logging on the test center. So far it's looking good.

Without doing any extensive testing the updated client seems to be fine on ServUO as is right now

Keep in mind the new patch is for the test center which means they need to keep the client backwards compatible with the live shards. Who knows what will happen once the actual expansion comes out. Suffice to say though we will be working to support it. I am looking forward to it :)

I just had a look through the new client files too, seems to be new item art and gump art in there but no new animations or the new map.
They made changes to termur
Looks like they added something but it isn't usable. Either just testing or maybe a new part to termur, or maybe they'll just use the big empty space for the new map

They made changes to termur
Looks like they added something but it isn't usable. Either just testing or maybe a new part to termur, or maybe they'll just use the big empty space for the new map

Yeah I seen that after I posted, there is also some animations for dinosaur monsters.

I am hoping that the area on ter mur is just a temporary measure. I was looking forward to a new map!

just looked in fiddler under multimap instead of map

new map.JPG
haven't tried to get to it in game yet

the other screenshot is what it looks like under map

Attachments

• new map 2.JPG
    new map 2.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 31
With this new patch there are new walls, steps and doors
Some of the wearable items which I have tested so far
Tiger Pelt Outfit and Turtle Outfit (with helms) White dress- New Robe (believe there are 2) 2 new shields --just a couple SS below ( more items I just need to check them out more :)
TigerPeltSuit.JPG
TurtleSuit.JPG
WhiteDress.JPG
NewHoodRobe.JPG

Couldn't find the cords for the new area-any one have them? :)
Also ss wall/doors/floor sundial and new shields
wallflooretc.JPG

So how come even though both my clients are updated (personal and server) a lot of stuff shows as unused in the new area? Like the clouds ect?

So how come even though both my clients are updated (personal and server) a lot of stuff shows as unused in the new area? Like the clouds ect?

I have no idea, a friend was having the same issue, I can only assume there was another patch after the first patch where they removed the art for some reason.

Hmm can anyone confirm this?

Kinda sad I can spawn the turtle armor ect but all shows as unusable

I also never downloaded a 2nd patch since I announced this to you all here.

The turtle armor which I posted I changed a skirt into the item and pants etc :)
and OMG they stole my Tree House building/ trees.JPG idea(posted in the past in UoART :) only mine are nicer looking I think
this is a new area also, you can't walk on the ground but you can walk in the buildings and walkways cords 637 1717 100

It shows up in the world but not on my paperdoll. Does the client save files outside of the the EA folder for quick start up or anything like that? Again both clients are 100% up to date.

I patched my test client up today a few hours ago - not sure why your client would be different :/

Very interesting! Thank you for digging into the resources guys - I love seeing the new items they're playing with.

That sundial looks like it has two different art styles and two different perspectives. Could use a touch up. :)

UO also stores macro and other data in another folder in your computers Documents folder. I am going to see if removing this helps at all.

Now also if you have the newest client I do not think the trade gump will come up anymore when you drag an item onto someone else

ah damn :( even that does not show up on mine. Again both my clients are fully patched to the latest UO Patch. No idea why :(

Maybe you should download the client again and patch up just to see if you still have the same problem.
@dmurphy- awesome with showing all the new items and gumps!
Found another area but can't walk on the ground- Termur 485 1858 115 and 590 1853 45
termur 590 1853 45.JPG

Last edited:
i patched my client around midnight eastern time yesterday, it shows the client files are updated but couldn't pull up anything in fiddler. even after converting uop to mul

it's possible you might have to use the test client instead of the new client. I know that normal and test clients often are set to different patches

hmm, ok. well I'm going to try repatching again tonight or just do a fresh install. i'll let you know if see any difference

Back